Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Success!


I finally got a picture of Sean's face! He has been in a worse than usual "Sean" mood lately, and he has been refusing to cooperate with anything, but I caught he and Tanner coming back from lunch, and I snapped this after Tanner teased it out of Sean, and I convinced him that his Grandma needed a picture of them at work together. After all the trouble that they got into as kids (as cousins do, except for Daisha and I , we were angels), she needs to see them as adults, working hard, and not causing problems. But this will probably be the last you will see of Sean for a while, so I made it extra big so everyone could enjoy! Ha, ha, ha. Got ya!

2 comments:

Jennifer and Freddie said...

Congratulations on capturing the grand photo!!LOL!!

The Lanyons said...

Yes, I agree. Pure angels!