Friday, June 13, 2008

Jared's A Driver!


Jared successfully passed his permit test yesterday! After the test, he drove me to his baseball game. I was trying hard not to be the annoying mom who bugs the kids about their driving all the time, but I realized after a few brake checks, and some jerky turns, that he does not know how to drive at all, so I have to teach him, dang it. But he did do a good job for his first time, actually very good. And as a reward for doing good, anyone who would like Jared to drive them around, just call. He will make sure your brakes work.

5 comments:

The George's said...

Way to go Jared!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Wahoo! I'd love a driver anytime! Come on up and visit!

Jennifer and Freddie said...

CONGRATS JARED....U can come to Georgia and drive me anytime!!!!

Gotolson said...

Finally! Good thing it wasn't third times the charm! Just remember even if you don't drink, you still have to answer the alcohol questions on the test. Congrats!

Da Denninghoff's said...

Monica what ever you do, just dont scream at him on the freeway. My dad did that to me and freaked me out. Almost got into an accident. So fun seeing you all this past weekend. I think Mark really likes Ashland.