Monday, June 23, 2008

Scuba Monte


With Sean and Jared off to football camp this week, and Heather gone to Utah, Monte and I have some quality time together, so we started off the week with scuba diving, it was great fun, and Monte did great. He perfected the one finger push-up in the deep end of the pool, and did the slow motion run, bouncing with every step. He caught on fast, and now it is one of his favorite hobbies. I could tell that he was trying, in try Monte fashion, to talk about the whole experience, but of course he couldn't talk, so he became very proficient with the hand motions.

6 comments:

Lakes are Great said...

Yay, I'm glad you guys have a blog! I love blogs.

The George's said...

Way to go Monte. We are going to have to plan a scuba trip now.

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Sweet Monte! You'll have to get good enough to teach your Aunt Tishi!

Da Denninghoff's said...

Cool! I wish I would have took scuba diving in Hawaii. Too bad I'm so chicken. By the way Monica I'm so glad that the fam got to come and see you all when we did. Talk about divine timing!

Tiana Johnson said...

So is that Heather Case? Is she living with you guys too or something?

Monica said...

Yes Heather has become an extra in our houshold, not all the time, but most of the time. It has been less recently since she moved out of her mom's house all together, and into her dad's, but we consider her part of our family. Sean is not a real great dad of teenage girls, but he is trying.