Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Think Mother Nature Is Poking Fun At Us.


This last week has been the craziest weather I have ever seen, and I'm not so sure I approve of Mother Nature's little joke on us. Last Thursday all of a sudden it went from 50 degrees to 100 degrees. And that kind of temperature change is horrible. We had almost intolerable heat at the games on Saturday, and Torr even came down with heat stroke catching at his game ( sorry I didn't tell you mom, but he is an adult). the weather was better on Sunday, and Monday being in the 80's. Then "Bam" it hit us again, just when we were starting to thaw out, I refroze on Tuesday night, and the last couple of days have been 50 again, along with rain. I guess I won't put the winter gear away yet. Lake of the Woods got more snow last night, and the lake is still frozen over. I'm beginning to wonder if the girls and I will be spending Girl's Camp in the snow! Oh no, we have already done that once, and that's enough.

No comments: