Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making Stacy Happy

I just don't know what is wrong with me and my lack of blogging skills lately, I seriously need to get with the program if not just for the simple reason that I'm sick of getting comments from Stacy about the lack of blogging going on. So here I am, dropping everything else just to update to make her happy. Well, I hope you are satisfied.
The kids and I went to Boise for Spring Break this March to see Sean's mom. It was great, we saw movies, went golfing, and just did whatever we wanted to do. I need to be a permanent vacation. Someday.





Jared Wrecked my mom's Cadillac, and is going to make a necklace out of the Cadillac symbol off the front. Ya, that whole experience has been fun.


My sisters and I went to the Woodburn Tulip Festival with all the little kids. It was great. My kids stayed home for things like school, track, and the ever important, Weight lifting.
Not that much real crazy stuff has been going on with us lately, but it is getting close to summer, and you never know what can happen next.
Oh, and one last thing. Captain Freedom now lives in the house, but he hasn't done anything "super" yet. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

At least she got you to do it...she's my mother and i get hounded about blogging every day!!! =) Good to get an update! MISS YOU!

The Skillmans said...

YOU MADE STACY HAPPY! Thank you Monica!!!!!