Friday, March 19, 2010

I Phones Rock!

OK, so I just loaded a I Phone blogging app, oh Stacy, you should be so proud. So now I will be able to keep this up to date a little better than usual. But here is the crazy thing about this app, I was ready about it, and the person who wrote the discrition was not an English speaking person. I hope it works because the broken English discription of it was a little sketchy. Oh well, here is to making my life easier.


- Georgianna happenings from the road.

4 comments:

The Lanyons said...

Ohhh, goodie. What's it called so I can look for it?

The Skillmans said...

GOOD JOB MONICA!! I'm so proud of you, you derelict blogger.

The Skillmans said...

...oh and no pressure, but I just added your blog to my link list-which just so happens to be the kind of listy list that updates itself with current posters at the TOP. I'd better start seeing you up there a little more often.

The Skillmans said...

Monica...How good are mobile updates when you don't use the app? I know you've got stuff to blog about for heaven's sake. You're a George, you've got three boys in your household. Press that app...you can do it!

Having fun bugging you.