Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Latest


The past couple of weeks have been crazy. I just got back from Girls Camp, and no Daisha, it's a bummer, but the showers don't shock any more, but can you believe that they let me come back as a leader? WOW is all I can say. This is my 4th year at camp here, and each year it just keeps getting better. I enjoy being up there with the girls so much.This is Heather's last year at camp, so it was extra special. Our Theme was Believer's Boot Camp, so we had a military theme going on, and Heather decorated her JC shirt just like Sean's uniform, it looked great! While I was gone, Monte spent his time toning up at the Y, getting ready for football, and hanging with his little buddy, Cousin Kai. He was very good, but I am going to miss him when he leaves for Scout Camp in the morning, I am going to be sad, but he is really excited to go and do his own thing.


So now for the news everyone has been waiting for, Jared in Japan. It is going great, they are having so much fun. He called yesterday, and said it was great. They play their game at 2:00AM Saturday our time, but Sunday afternoon for them. We are getting lots of updates on the team facebook page, along with tons of pictures, so thanks to the moms who went, I can post some pictures of Jared for everyone to see. The one of The boys at the BBQ is very interesting, check out the tables that they sit at, they all have their own little grills on them so that they can cook their own meat. It is so cool, I wish that I could have gone. Oh well, next time when Monte goes. My mom wants to go to, so we are going to start saving our money for it.

No comments: