Monday, June 1, 2009

Updates


Well, we ahve been busy! It is getting close to the end of the school year, and the boys are making sure that they have done all of their work. Football has started again for Jared, and he is so happy. Monte is close to the end of Spring Basketball with one more week to go. He is playing so well with this team, and loves his coach.He is going to be sad when it is all over, but he is ready to start football also. The boys and I have taken up golf, and have been playing every Monday evening for FHE. It is so much fun, but we are so bad, we seriously need lessons. Tonight we went to play, and right when we were starting a huge rain cloud just unloaded right over the top of us, and the thunder rolled. Seriously these rain drops were the biggest that I had ever seen, and it just poured on us. by the time we all put our ball in the first hole we were dripping wet, the water was running into my eyes. Jared kept saying that he was hard core, and wanted go on, but Monte and I were finished and followed all the other people back into the club house. My t-shirt was soaked through and the boys wanted to go shopping for Sean's Father's Day gift, needless to say I was not thrilled at that idea, so Jared gave up his sweatshirt for me. What a nice boy. Next week will be better, we are having Aunt Summer and Uncle Ricky join our fun, sweet!!!

1 comment:

The George's said...

What a fun time and I'm sure the boys will remember this summer of golfing.