Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stuff

We have had lots going on this past week and a half. First of all, Jared hit a huge home run! Not just over the baseball fence, but over into the softball field behind the baseball field. Nobody was there from our family to see it either, so he thinks we are all bad luck. Whatever, moms can only be good luck. But now the season is over, and the rain held out until the last day. On to football, and counting down the days until Japan.Monte and I had a great trip to Boise. We got to see all the sights that Monte wanted to see including the "Blue Turf", and every Bronco store that there is. But we also saw the other things too, and the drive over way great! And can I just just say that I am converted to golf now, we had fun!!
Sean made it to Iraq, and is suffering in the heat. We miss him, but he will be back before we know it. He is trying to send pictures so that I can post them on the blog, so hopefully soon we will be getting updates from Sean too.

1 comment:

The George's said...

Love the hat Monte. Way to go Jared, I'm sorry I didn't get to any of your games.