Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bad Blogger!









So, Stacy has given me the gentle hints that I am not a very good blogger. I will try and work on that. Sorry! Well, here is the latest updates... football is over, and we can get on with our lives for now. Jared had a great season, and has proven himself to be a real hard worker. And Monte lives up to his nickname "The Monster", it only gets bigger from here. Jared has only been done for a week now, so he is trying to decide what to do with all his extra time. He is still in the weight room every day after school, but that only uses up an hour after school. He has taken to teasing Maile until she screams. Kill me now! The driving range would be a great alternative. Monte on the other hand went strait from football to basketball, and is doing great. I'm just glad that I don't have to do all the running, and can just watch. Sean is home from Iraq, and has put 2 cars in the body shop. My Suburban by way of an elk, and his Grandfather's truck, a deer. We are glad to have him home?? I on the other hand am either blocking out what I have been doing on a daily basis, or just forgetting. I don't know which one. All I know is I drive a lot, and my mom's Cadillac (which I am glad that she is letting me borrow) is about a quarter of the size of my Suburban, but only one more day until I get it back. So anyway, there you go . I will try and pull myself together and keep this up to date for everyone. I promise with fingers crossed behind my back.

2 comments:

jg said...

Love the pictures & updates. So happy Sean is home~how long? Do you have enough vehicles for his stay? Hugs & kisses to all of you. Jeene G.

The Skillmans said...

Ahhhh! The world is a better place now that you've FINALLY updated your blog. (Yes, I'm the blog cop.) Good job Monica, big pat on the back. Oh and, I'm getting giggly thinking of all the crazy antics we can pull with your newest blog...tee hee hee. (evil grin.)