Thursday, September 25, 2008

This Is All We Ever Do!!

This past couple of weeks, all we have been doing is going to practices, and game. And on top of it I have been a slacker on updating everyone about them. Well, all the games are a blur right now, so sorry, I will try harder from now on. But one thing I have noticed is that with sports pictures, all I get is the backside of the kids, so here are some great pictures from behind of them, and I will try and get better ones as the season goes on. They are all doing really well. Jared is not the same kid that we have been watching all these years, he is leading the JV team in sacks, and tackles. Wow, amazing. Monte is his usual self on the field, "The Monster", striking fear into all other kids his age. But not as many have cried this year, they all must be getting older. Heather is trying some different positions this year, and has been able to play up front, and even scored a goal. In other news, we had Sean's mom here fro a couple of days. It was great fun! Lots of shopping, and games. She probably needs a vacation from her vacation. Well, that's about it. I will try to do better this week at the updates.

1 comment:

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Tag your it, Monica! Come to my blog to see...